Overthinking it

Why am I over thinking it all today? I am waiting here, waiting for an email or for the phone to ring. Why am I doing this? Don't get me wrong, I've been doing a little of this and a little of that. When I take the busy back to basics, I have been waiting to talk to you. Friday night seems so long away.

I have an impending sense of doom that something I'm not going to like is coming my way. I dare not to email you because I feel that you may take this as a lack of trust. Trust trust trust, how do I trust that you are not going to hurt me again. I feel that I am leading myself into a world of hurt.

I need to see you to determine if this is going to work for me. I have to know one way or the other and don't know what I am going to do if I want more and you don't. I always say that I would rather regret doing something than not doing it. If this is the case, why can't I just pick up the phone and speak to you? I think that the smartest thing that I can do tonight is to pull the doona up to my chin, turn up the radio and go to sleep.

Tomorrow is a new day, and perhaps I will have a new perspective.